Census data not only provides a statistical profile of the population, but is also used to support all levels of government, community organizations, and businesses to help them become more accessible, inclusive, and responsive for local communities.Read More
Impact North Shore is offering services virtually and in person. Our site is open to the public for drop-ins, one-to-one appointments and group services and classes.
For more information on our services, please call our office at 604-988-2931 or contact us via email:
- Settlement Services
- Employment Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Services for Parents with School-age Children: email@example.com
- English Language Training Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Inquiries: email@example.com
Immigrant services are available in English, Farsi, Mandarin, Korean, and Ukrainian. If you require support in another language, please contact us.
Health and Safety Measures:
Impact North Shore is implementing the following protocols to protect the health and safety of staff and clients. These protocols are reviewed and updated on a continuous basis according to new public health information and guidance. Additional Information on Impact North Shore’s health and safety measures can be found here: Impact-North-Shore-Safety-Plan-February-17-2022-003.pdf (impactnorthshore.ca)
Staying Home When Sick:
- Staff, clients, volunteers, and visitors must not come to the office if they have any COVID-19 symptoms even mild ones (which include fever, chills, loss of sense of smell or taste, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of appetite, runny nose, sneezing, extreme fatigue or tiredness, body ache, headache, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea). For more information on COVID-19 symptoms: Symptoms (bccdc.ca).
- Staff, clients, volunteers, and visitors are required to wear, at minimum, a surgical/medical grade mask when in the office. Masks are available at the front desk.
- Distancing protocols are in place. Everyone should respect personal space at all times and maintain physical distancing to the extent possible given space limitations (e.g. during workshops or classes).
How to Get Vaccinated
Visit this website to get all the information you need about getting vaccinated. Information is available in multiple languages.