Are you a work permit holder? Do you need to extend your work permit? Follow these steps to apply for a Work Permit Extention online!

  1. Create an online IRCC account.
  2. Start a new immigration application in your IRCC account by clicking on “Apply to Come to Canada” – “Apply for Visitor Visa/Study and Work Permit”.
  3. Answer the questions in the online questionnaire; it brings you to the page where you can upload your documents.
  4. Make electronic copies of your identification documents and upload them to your IRCC account.
  5. Fill out the Immigration Form and upload it to your IRCC account.
  6. Submit the application and pay your fees (no fees for Protected Persons or Refugee Claimants).
  7. For more information, see the instruction guide on

Our Settlement services provide you with information, skills training, and referrals to local community resources. Our services include needs and assets assessments, one-to-one visits with a settlement worker, specialized information, employment, and family settlement workshops. For more information or to book an appointment, please contact or 604-988-2931


*Information and links current as of April 2022