Speak Up! Your Voice Matters
Are you a new Migrant Worker in Canada? Connect with our Migrant Worker Support Program and learn about your rights and responsibilities. We provide free services and workshops for you and your family.
Impact North Shore understands that working in a foreign country can be a challenging experience, and we are here to help! The Migrant Worker Support Program provides appointments and workshops to inform you about your rights and responsibilities while you are working in Canada.
Free Appointments for:
- Immigration Information (Work Permits/Permanent Residency)
- Employment Rights & Protection
- Family Benefits and Taxes
- Health & Education
Group Workshops & Special Events
- Meet other Migrant Workers
- Learn English
- Come to an Information Session
- Meet with our Support Workers
Our services for Temporary Foreign Workers and their families are confidential and free of charge.